Jumpstart Automotive Media
Jumpstart offers high-impact and performance-driven marketing and advertising solutions that achieve optimum results through its diverse publisher partner portfolio
Reaching more than 20 million unique monthly car shoppers, Jumpstart offers manufacturers and dealers access to one of the largest, high-performing audiences of car shoppers.
From in-market display to native and custom concepts, Jumpstart plans, designs, and places adverting alongside the most relevant automotive content to drive the highest engagement.
Jumpstart exists to make a profound, positive impact on automotive marketing. We have a relentless commitment to helping our employees, our publishers, and our customers win.
Jumpstart Automotive Media's Audience
Car and Driver
Useful, independent and high-spirited, Car and Driver is the definitive voice in automotive journalism. Car and Driver is a leading source of information for auto enthusiasts/influencers and in-market car buyers, providing thorough evaluations and road tests across all segments of vehicles, as well as information on technology, motorsports, gear, and industry news. With a total audience of 10 million readers, Car and Driver is the world’s largest automotive magazine brand. Its expert content extends over many platforms, including web and mobile sites, iPhone/iPad apps, events, social media and digital products.
Road & Track
Road & Track is the longest-running and most trusted automotive magazine brand in the United States. Its content is geared to the passionate auto enthusiast and contains information about the latest models, industry news and auto shows blended with wide-ranging feature stories, technical insights and coverage of the vintage car scene and motorsports. Road & Track pioneered the instrumented road test and its single car and comparison tests along with complete and technically accurate data panels, set the benchmark for the segment...
The Authoritative Pricing Experts.
- Evaluates more than one million dealer transactions per month—more than any other automotive pricing site
- Leading resource for auto shopping tools such as: regional pricing, price comparisons, best car deals, CPO pricing, and five-year cost-to-own breakdown
Since 1995, The “Pioneer” Of The Automotive Internet.
- One of the largest automotive editorial staffs, producing comprehensive auto research and custom lifestyle content
- Annual Best Car and Truck of the Year Awards highlights the best of the best vehicle options for the upcoming year
Real Time Auto Enthusiast Content.
More than four million downloads Average of 2,750 engagements (likes/shares/comments) per article on Facebook
One Of The Most Highly Respected Automotive Publishers For More Than 50 Years.
- New vehicle launches, technology, fuel-efficiency, and other emerging industry news to help consumers research vehicles
- Experienced editorial team—and part of Crain Communications (Advertising Age, Automotive News)—covering the latest in-market and enthusiast content
The Fastest-Growing Mobile-First Marketplace For New And Used Vehicle Research.
- Real time view of market-based pricing and next generation buyer intelligence tools
- Top rated iOS and Android automotive apps
U.S. News Best Cars
- Aggregated content: thousands of test-drive results, safety tests, and reviews—all in one place. Clean site design and search optimized content helps U.S. News Best Cars surface as one of the top new car inventory search results on Google.
- Ranked highest in automotive site satisfaction among third-party auto sites in J.D. Power’s 2014 Automotive Mobile Site Study
J.D. Power Cars
Unbiased Consumer-Based Ratings And Research.
- Trusted consumer vehicle Power Circle Ratings, awards, and certification program since 1973
- Nearly every automaker conducting business in the U.S. either currently licenses—or has licensed—their awards
The most comprehensive—and only free—vehicle history report available to consumers today.
- Free reports from VehicleHistory.com’s proprietary database of 42 million U.S. data points and records
- Extensive automotive research and reviews in a clean, easy-to-navigate site that helps take some of the uncertainty and inconvenience out of the car-buying process
Left Lane News
Real Time In-Market And Enthusiast Content.
- On-site, up-to-the-minute auto events coverage
- In-depth reviews and spec content with robust selection of video and photo galleries
Website and app that matches new and used car shoppers with the right car.
- Leveraging big data and analytics to enable a more efficient, effective car-buying process for auto shoppers
- Mobile-first marketplace that tells a car’s ‘whole story’ on price, condition, and features—all based on the consumer’s local market
Data-Driven Car-Shopping Marketplace With Unique Deal And Pricing Tools.
The largest, most-trusted Hispanic automotive information resource in the U.S.
- Spanish-language vehicle reviews, news, and buying tips for new and used car purchases
- Video-first content strategy with both short-form content that is ideal for desktop and mobile consumption, and long-form content on Autoproyecto TV on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire channels.